Monday, July 26, 2010

In-Service

Cynthia here...
In-service started this morning :) What a great time. It was so different than in-services at public schools in the states. We started out with devotions and people even became emotional while sharing. It's so nice to see staff being honest and open with their feelings! It felt like a family atmosphere and of course it was such a blessing to be able to talk about God! :)
The school provided some local fruit (yummy!) and even had donuts!
We talked about schedules and other stuff. Lunch was also provided by the school. We ate upstairs on the top floor where it's all open; it was beautiful, there was such a nice breeze and it was very pleasant.

These last two days have been gorgeous, overcast and very comfortable!! Everyone is saying enjoy it; it won't last! LOL
I have decided my new temperature gauge is whether I wear my hair up or down while I'm outside (well, in addition to whether I have sweat dripping down my back or not) :) For the last two days, I've walked around town with my hair down. And while typing this in my living room I don't even have the extra fan blowing right on me, just the ceiling one! Amazing! :) We have our windows and door open out to the balcony.
The low today was 75 and the high is supposed to get to 92; humidity is currently 62%, not too bad.

Tomorrow we get to go on a field trip and see other Asian Hope Ministries such as the Boys Home, another Asian Hope International school and the Kindercare program. Should be fun.

Cynthia, over and out. :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome sis and bro!! I see the weather reports are good these days..been raining? Great news about your first in-service!
    hugs and prayers,
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just raining here and there. No major rain storms much this week.

    ReplyDelete