Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Staycation

Here's the pool where I've been swimming in for the last few days. I do laps for an hour and then today I actually got to sit and read too. :)
The apts behid the pool are where we're staying

For those of you who read one of my previous blogs, here are pics of the place God provided us to stay. And we just found out today that we get to stay a few more days! Yeah!! It has been such a healing time for me, emotionally and mentally. Here's the living room and that is Tim there. Beautiful solid wood armoire in both bedrooms!
Our lovely bedroom
Nice kitchen
Here's the enclosed shower I was talking about!
That's a pool way up top (this is on the house across from the place we're staying in)
Our view outside our living room - once again you see the extremes of Phnom Penh - the haves and the have nots. This is def the haves!!


3 comments:

  1. Yes Erica, it's been so wonderful to be here...I'm trying NOT to think about going back to our sewer stinkin' rat infested apt! And just to enjoy this while we have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like a few more bars/grills on the windows if I was there long term. Too tempting for thieves without.

    Glad you can enjoy the break, and refresh reading for the final haul!

    ReplyDelete