Friday, April 1, 2011

Miscellaneous Snippets

Cynthia here: Below is a picture of some of my 3rd graders' art work. Great huh? You can't see the title, but it says "Aboriginal Art." Their art teacher is amazing (and it's NOT me)! My kids draw sooo much better than I. They're always laughing when I try to 'draw' illustrations on the board. :) :) Last weekend Tim and I got to visit with some Indonesians!! One of the 5th graders is Indonesian and her teacher knew I am a MK who was born there and lived there as a kid and could still speak it, so he pointed me out to her. A bunch of the Indonesian christians get together once a month to eat, visit, and worship together. This bunch is made up of business people and missionaries. It was fun to be able to practice my Bahasa (Indonsian language)! :) They meet at a restaurant that one of the Indonesians in this group owns.

No comments:

Post a Comment