Friday, December 10, 2010

Staff Christmas Party

Hey family, recognize this? The missionary family who hosted the staff Christmas party had this sitting on their table. :) I couldn't believe it! The same one I made 20 yrs ago and I still have it! Who would have thunk...t0 see this in Cambodia! This really made it feel a little more like Christmas and brought back many good memories of Christmases with my family. :)

White elephant gift exchange.










I love this pic - son of one of the teachers/missionaries

Notice the bare feet...

and here is why...shoes off at the door before entering...the way it is in Asia


Beautiful Christmas decor


The Christmas dinner - yummy yams and mashed potatoes included! The boxes on the left are KFC :)




Me and a friend - wife of one of the teachers





















No comments:

Post a Comment