Saturday, December 18, 2010

Part of our Christmas season - MS/HS (and staff) concert!

Here's some pics of the Christmas Concert. Below is the High School Choir. What beautiful voices! They did an awesome job! This also added to the Christmas spirit and is helping it "feel" more like Christmas. :)


Below is our Middle School band.

Some of the staff got to be a part of the concert. They sang 2 songs. Notice which of the Joneses is up there? LOL They sure knew which one of us NOT to pick to sing!!! he he he

Here's a close up of Tim. :) Doesn't he look dapper? All his kids were like, "Wow! Mr. Jones you look so professional!" One of his students said, "Why don't you look like that when you teach?" Tim replied, "Because I teach you!" LOL ha ha ha
I even had one of my 3rd graders who was there say, "Mr. Jones looks so handsome." Cute huh?


I so rarely wear a dress or skirt here, because it makes it difficult to ride the moto. And I don't like sitting side saddle, doesn't feel safe! So, here's a pic of my outfit to the Concert. Notice I had to be Asian and wear pants under the dress! Hey, I think it's kind stylish! LOL! To top off the outfit I wore the ONLY dress shoes I brought - the ones from Jon's wedding! ha ha ha so funny.








No comments:

Post a Comment