Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011




3rd Grade had our Valetine Party today!!

broken heart pancakes for snack! We had to break them in half to have enough to go around...









grimace...





Not only can you see my food, you can see my tonsils!









Peace!














diggin' in...












How sweet...she did this on her own initiative, pouring all the soda to pass out to everyone :)












The 3 musketeers....showing the food in our mouth seems to be a theme with the 3rd graders...actually they are just clueless, when you come take pics, they just smile! LOL










look at that delicious food - which they all brought themselves!







these kids LOVE to party!!








flowers from my 3rd graders






The 9th & 10th grades delivering a singing telegram to me from Tim :)



the first time I've ever had a singing telegram delivered!! so sweet and kind of embarrasing...my kids were bummed cuz they were out to recess, so I video recorded it with my camera so they can see
later :)










Oh no! PDA!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment