Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer...so far

We are enjoying our summer! We are eating way too much! I'm having to swim laps for over an hour every day just to burn up the extra calories!!

What I'm enjoying most in the good ole USA is:
seeing family - we get to see neices, my mom, Tim's mom, my sis-in-law, and friends
driving again! I haven't driven any vehicles in 11 months!
clean streets with no garbage around and stinky smells
lanes, and cars that stay in their own lanes
NO traffic coming at you in your lane!
central aircon - in the whole house, not just the master bdrm and not just at night!
swimming every day at a pool right across the street from where we're staying

We're looking forward to seeing our oldest son (back from Afghanistan), his wife, and our granddaughters at the end of this month!! And next month we get to see our youngest son and his wife! Yay!

Here are some pics to enjoy! As you can see, most of them are at restaurants! Yikes!!

With my mom, the day we got to Tucson, AZ!

Italian at Olive Garden - yum!!

my mom and me again, we really need to stop taking photos at her front door! :)


Below is an ole stompin' ground of ours when we lived in Tucson - Casa Sanchez!! Mexican! Tim and my mom

same place - me and my mom - look, it's not at her front door :)


Really cool outdoor place at an Indian/health food place we ate ate today

Tim and me

Mom and me



At La Parilla Suisa - Mexican. This was one order!! Tim and I shared it and only ate about 1/8 of it! Not used the huge portions they have here! This is chunks of grilled chicken, bacon, bell peppers, onions, etc all grilled. Delicious!

The pic below is the Mexican place that served the food you saw above!






















No comments:

Post a Comment