Friday, March 30, 2012

Keep your eyes and ears open...

Hi friends and family,

As you all know we'll heading back to the States June 2. Please pray as we do not yet know which State we'll be settling in. We need jobs and a place to live. Here's some specifics so you know how to help. Of course prayer is the best way to help!

I,Tim, would like to stay working with youth, either teaching or youth leader/pastor. If I could teach in a Christian school, that would be great. I'm afraid I'd get in trouble talking about God if I'm in a public school.
We have learned to live simply and our needs are few.
We'd like to be close to family, so Arizona and Kansas (unless family moves to Texas too) are the two top choices. Of course we're willing to go elsewhere if God so chooses.
Please keep your eyes and ears open for any of the above job possibilities for me, Tim.

I, Cynthia, am not sure if I want to continue teaching full time or not. Maybe part time or I may try something else...I've been teaching a loooong time and may be up for something new...:)
Right now we're focusing on Tim getting a job and then I'll see what comes up for me.
Thanks for all your prayers and support for us the two years we have been here in Cambodia.
We have learned so much here and have had an awesome ministry. We will truly miss the Logos students and Logos/Asian Hope staff; as we've built close relationships with many here. :)

In His service,
Tim and Cynthia Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment