Saturday, February 11, 2012

You know you've been in Cambodia too long when...

you walk out of the bedroom into the living room and say to your husband, "oohhh what's that good smell? It smells like oranges. Did you spray orange air freshener?"  and he says, "ummm....no I sprayed bug spray..." and he cracks up laughing... ha ha ha

seriously...that really happened last night! I joined in the laughter and we both said "we definitely have been in Cambodia too long if bug spray smells good!"  But really...I think it does smell like oranges !!

 If you have ever been to Phnom Penh, Cambodia you would understand the humor here....the city here has some very unique smells and none of them good - mostly sewer and garbage smells as you ride and walk along the streets...and God forbid if you happen to stop your moto right over or close to a sewer drain - Oh God!! I'm not swearing here...i definitely cry out to God! for help!

Tim said I just had to blog that! ha ha ha

2 comments: