Friday, May 27, 2011

27 Years!!!

Our wedding anniversary is in a few days.
Here's a few thoughts as I ponder our marriage.

After 27 years of marriage:
there is still love, much deeper and richer than in the beginning...
there is still laughter, mostly at each other (ha ha ha)...
there is still heartbreak, but you help each other through it...
there is still committment, "through richer and through poorer, in sickness and in health," through good and bad choices (my own words)...
and most important of all
there is still God, the creator of this glorious and sometimes difficult relationship, the "glue" of this marriage...

I can't believe it's been 27 years! I've been married longer than I've been single. I can't even remember what it was like before Tim! :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to Tim and me!
I love you babe! You are my lover and protector.

Here's a cute picture. :) This was taken around April 1984, 2 months before our wedding day on June 2, 1984. We were 21 years young when we got married!


1 comment:

  1. Ah youth, what were we thinking? Congratulations to you both. Always some excitement along for the trip, but without it, life would just be so boring. Not so in the Jones family.

    ReplyDelete